The Basic Requirements/Guidelines to Get Your Article Published
- An article should have a minimum of 800+ words.
- Provide unique information & avoid the basics (briefly explain when necessary).
- Give actionable solutions to our readers.
- Make sure your content isn’t all paragraphs but divided into pointers, steps, etc.
- Include lots of images.
- Link your facts to credible sources.
- Content must be unique according to the ” Copyscape “ .
- Add a minimum of 1 link to a relevant article of Majortecho.com.
- Do not promote or link to our competitors (except their blogs -when really necessary).
- We will be interlinking our inner pages depending on the behavior of the post.
- End your post with an intriguing conclusion to engage your readers.
Increase Your Chances of Getting Published
- Readability & SEO score must be good according to the Yoast Plugin.
- Use proper formatting for headings and titles.
- Be open to accept and improve upon the changes suggested after the review.
- Preferred Image size is 640px X 400px. Please resize your images to fit the width.
- Images size should be less then “100 kb”
- Maximum links to include in your post: 2 (excluding ours) (1 Do-Follow).
- Stick to the guidelines. Always.
How to Submit Your Article?
Submit your articles in a Word Doc, with image files as separate attachments at Thetrendymagazines@gmail.com (Only Paid Posts Allowed)
We look forward to receiving your article. In case of any queries, feel free to contact us at facebook.com/trendymagazines